The Programmers’ Club in Veliko Tarnovo is organizing an Arduino Day 2019 on March 16th (Saturday) in 4 parts.
Here’s our plan:
- Start Part-1 @ 10:00 am – Arduino for Absolute Beginners
- What is Arduino and what it could be used for
- How to program an Arduino. We have 12 laptops in our lab so no need to bring your own.
- Start Part-2 @ 13:00 pm – Arduino for Intermediate
- What could you MAKE with the Arduino boards and the IDE.
- Programming in C and C++ for Arduino.
- Start Part-3 @ 16:00 pm – Arduino Workshops and Demos
- Club members projects demonstrations.
- Discussing advanced topics.
- Start Part-4 @ 19:00 pm – The Arduino Party
More details about the event will be available soon.
Arduino Day 2019 @ PCVT – Participate with a talk or a project (in Bulgarian) in Part-3 from 16:00 то 19:00: https://goo.gl/forms/wumEtGldUwGlEPDl2
Check the map of all Arduino Day 2019 events in the world.